My sister and I are visiting NYC for three days beginning Saturday, October 6. We will arrive early in the morning on Saturday and leave Tuesday morning, and staying at the Millennium Broadway (price was too good to pass up). We have done all the tourist things in the past. We do plan to do some shopping (Bloomingdales, Tiffanys, Macys, etc.). Are the shops open on Sunday? We are interested in some good restaurants, we love seafood, italian, sushi and american. We are considering the City Cafe in Brooklyn. For two sisters, would you do lunch or dinner? I'm guessing it is more couples in the evening. What is Top of the Rock? We have never done the Empire State Building at night, so that is a consideration. Any suggestions on how to plan the three days? We are open for any ideas. We just booked this and don't have much time for planning.
Help us plan our 3 days in New York City
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 7 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 18 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Where should I move to?