My sister and I are visiting NYC for three days beginning Saturday, October 6. We will arrive early in the morning on Saturday and leave Tuesday morning, and staying at the Millennium Broadway (price was too good to pass up). We have done all the tourist things in the past. We do plan to do some shopping (Bloomingdales, Tiffanys, Macys, etc.). Are the shops open on Sunday? We are interested in some good restaurants, we love seafood, italian, sushi and american. We are considering the City Cafe in Brooklyn. For two sisters, would you do lunch or dinner? I'm guessing it is more couples in the evening. What is Top of the Rock? We have never done the Empire State Building at night, so that is a consideration. Any suggestions on how to plan the three days? We are open for any ideas. We just booked this and don't have much time for planning.
Help us plan our 3 days in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Metro
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Where to go in Maine?
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 Wedding in Hawaii
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 19 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 23 SF to DR? WTH!
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 WISCONSIN