My sister and I are visiting NYC for three days beginning Saturday, October 6. We will arrive early in the morning on Saturday and leave Tuesday morning, and staying at the Millennium Broadway (price was too good to pass up). We have done all the tourist things in the past. We do plan to do some shopping (Bloomingdales, Tiffanys, Macys, etc.). Are the shops open on Sunday? We are interested in some good restaurants, we love seafood, italian, sushi and american. We are considering the City Cafe in Brooklyn. For two sisters, would you do lunch or dinner? I'm guessing it is more couples in the evening. What is Top of the Rock? We have never done the Empire State Building at night, so that is a consideration. Any suggestions on how to plan the three days? We are open for any ideas. We just booked this and don't have much time for planning.
Help us plan our 3 days in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut River Byway
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 San Diego farmer's markets
- 5 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 6 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 7 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 8 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 drive from SF to crater lake
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 culpepper
- 25 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?