My sister and I are visiting NYC for three days beginning Saturday, October 6. We will arrive early in the morning on Saturday and leave Tuesday morning, and staying at the Millennium Broadway (price was too good to pass up). We have done all the tourist things in the past. We do plan to do some shopping (Bloomingdales, Tiffanys, Macys, etc.). Are the shops open on Sunday? We are interested in some good restaurants, we love seafood, italian, sushi and american. We are considering the City Cafe in Brooklyn. For two sisters, would you do lunch or dinner? I'm guessing it is more couples in the evening. What is Top of the Rock? We have never done the Empire State Building at night, so that is a consideration. Any suggestions on how to plan the three days? We are open for any ideas. We just booked this and don't have much time for planning.
Help us plan our 3 days in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Juneau May 8th
- 4 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?