We are taking a three-month RV trip through the southern part of the US leaving northern California early April. We will be driving from Carlsbad, NM to Sonora, TX, then to Austin then to Houston probably by mid-to-late April. We will be sure to see the famous sights , but would appreciate your feedback on the little-known areas or attractions to be visited near or on our way to our destinations. Our interestes are scenery, art, crafts and culture, history, bird watching, and experiencing the local cuisine. Any information you can provide would be most helpful.
Help Us Find Those Out-of-the Way Must Sees
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 15 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 16 Asheville NC without a car
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown