We are taking a three-month RV trip through the southern part of the US leaving northern California early April. We will be driving from Carlsbad, NM to Sonora, TX, then to Austin then to Houston probably by mid-to-late April. We will be sure to see the famous sights , but would appreciate your feedback on the little-known areas or attractions to be visited near or on our way to our destinations. Our interestes are scenery, art, crafts and culture, history, bird watching, and experiencing the local cuisine. Any information you can provide would be most helpful.
Help Us Find Those Out-of-the Way Must Sees
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Denver in a half day
- 24 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 25 Return to Utah - New Sites