Hi everyone! We live just outside Denver and want to take a 4-5 day trip this summer with our three-year-old. This will be a driving vacation and we want to go somewhere we've never been (we've been to Durango, Gunnison, Crested Butte and loved them all). We're looking at Steamboat Springs, CO or Santa Fe, NM. We love hiking, biking, exploring, and being outdoors. Our daughter can do 2-hour hikes and enjoys exploring with us. Which of these two places would you recommend, or does somewhere else come to mind? Thanks for your help!
Help us choose our summer vacation destination!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 USA trip
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki