I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Denver 1 day in denver
- 15 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 16 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 17 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 18 Burlington VT day trip
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 23 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South