I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
View all United States activity »
- 1 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 One day in Washington DC
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 18 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 19 San Antonio
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Key West on NYE
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond