I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
- 1 Columbus food !
- 2 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 3 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 10 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Blue ridge parkway
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 20 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 21 Minnesota State Fair
- 22 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 23 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Another apartment rental scam in NYC