I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 8 Maui vacation
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!