I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 7 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Arches National Park in a day
- 11 SFO International Airport
- 12 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 13 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 14 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 My Book of Mormon review
- 20 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 21 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 22 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 23 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?