I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Moving to CT
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September