I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 2 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 10 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida