I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 9 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!