I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Texas
- 5 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 14 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 15 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 16 Northern California in February
- 17 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 18 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 19 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 20 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 21 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 22 New England September
- 23 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 California