I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Cape Cod in early April
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?