I would appreciate recommendations for our next family move. We are a family of 5 with twin 14 year-old boys and an 11 year-old girl who all play competitive tennis. We moved from Northern California to Hilton Head Island (Sea Pines) in August 2011 sight unseen (yes we are all adventurous). Hilton Head Island is beautiful and we have really enjoyed our time here thus far. There are two things that are missing for us and that is 1) warmer winter temperatures and 2) blue and/or green water. I would appreciate hearing recommendations on places we should research. In addition to the 2 wish list items, it also needs to be a safe place which supersedes everything else. We are even open to venture outside the U.S. to the Caribbean.
Help Us Choose Our Next Island/Beach Move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 Fancy dining
- 5 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 13 Alaska railroad?
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 16 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 17 culpepper
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Calgary to Banff
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)