My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 6 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 Summer vacation
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 11 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 15 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 16 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 17 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Disney for Florida residents
- 23 Our Boston Getaway
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown