My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 3 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 4 Any Sanibel experts?
- 5 Traveling in winter
- 6 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 7 a short trip to san francisco
- 8 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Summer in Michigan
- 11 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 12 Glacier National Park
- 13 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 14 South east road trip
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 18 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 19 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 20 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 23 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 Rafting the Colorado