My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testo-black-xt/
- 2 http://wellnessfeeds.com/endovex/
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 4 Lunch in Central Park
- 5 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 6 My travels to Monument Valley
- 7 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 8 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 15 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Seattle weather: not a troll