My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Costco Travel
- 4 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 5 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 6 Philly Itinerary Help
- 7 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 8 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 13 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 14 4 days road trip southern New England
- 15 trip out west horses and rafting
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 23 Country Walkers
- 24 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 25 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area