My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 4 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 5 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 6 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 7 Napa Valley Weekend
- 8 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 9 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 12 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 13 Carlsbad Caverns
- 14 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 17 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 18 Returned from Sedona
- 19 50th Anniversary Trip
- 20 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 23 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 24 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 25 NYC with wheelchair