My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/hydralie-cream/
- 2 Visting a friend during layover
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 Alaska trip itinerary
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 8 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 9 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 10 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 11 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 12 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Road trip advice needed please
- 16 Chicago restaurants
- 17 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 18 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 19 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 20 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 21 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 22 Newark long term parking
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 25 Help plan my trip please