My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 Texas info
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 5 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 6 Dallas airport to bush library
- 7 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 8 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 9 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 10 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 11 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Airbnb seattle
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 17 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 24 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 25 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?