My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Chicago 2017
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Black History Museum
- 6 Another Great DC Trip
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 19 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 24 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 25 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu