I will have a shortage of time while travelling in Utah and my schedule includes only 2 nights in the area of Bryce and Zion NPs. So, I have to make a choice. I will drive from Moab so, as far as I see Bryce is shorter to reach however, I would be able to spend 2 hours more to get to Zion.
So, what would you advise to choose from: Bryce OR Zion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Best power bank for travel
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 6 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 10 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 19 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 23 Rules of the Subway
- 24 Grand Teton Questuons
- 25 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago