I will have a shortage of time while travelling in Utah and my schedule includes only 2 nights in the area of Bryce and Zion NPs. So, I have to make a choice. I will drive from Moab so, as far as I see Bryce is shorter to reach however, I would be able to spend 2 hours more to get to Zion.
So, what would you advise to choose from: Bryce OR Zion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 2 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Cross country tips
- 5 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Parka in PA during February?
- 10 Border crossing
- 11 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas