I will have a shortage of time while travelling in Utah and my schedule includes only 2 nights in the area of Bryce and Zion NPs. So, I have to make a choice. I will drive from Moab so, as far as I see Bryce is shorter to reach however, I would be able to spend 2 hours more to get to Zion.
So, what would you advise to choose from: Bryce OR Zion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Later Winter around Mobile
- 2 Rafting the Colorado
- 3 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Coffee in Boston?
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 Traveling in winter
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 20 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston