I will have a shortage of time while travelling in Utah and my schedule includes only 2 nights in the area of Bryce and Zion NPs. So, I have to make a choice. I will drive from Moab so, as far as I see Bryce is shorter to reach however, I would be able to spend 2 hours more to get to Zion.
So, what would you advise to choose from: Bryce OR Zion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 2 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 13 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 14 Arizona in late January
- 15 A Few Days in Asheville
- 16 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 17 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 18 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 19 Key West
- 20 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge