I will have a shortage of time while travelling in Utah and my schedule includes only 2 nights in the area of Bryce and Zion NPs. So, I have to make a choice. I will drive from Moab so, as far as I see Bryce is shorter to reach however, I would be able to spend 2 hours more to get to Zion.
So, what would you advise to choose from: Bryce OR Zion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 3 Yosemite This Weekend
- 4 Where to stay in Boston?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 9 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 12 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 13 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 14 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 15 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 16 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 19 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 22 road trip
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 25 Florida in October