I will have a shortage of time while travelling in Utah and my schedule includes only 2 nights in the area of Bryce and Zion NPs. So, I have to make a choice. I will drive from Moab so, as far as I see Bryce is shorter to reach however, I would be able to spend 2 hours more to get to Zion.
So, what would you advise to choose from: Bryce OR Zion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 2 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 3 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 4 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 5 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 6 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 9 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 10 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 11 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 12 Boston waterfront Italian
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 15 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 16 Kids Vacation Place
- 17 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 20 Day in Spokane
- 21 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 22 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 23 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 24 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 25 Desert Southwest