I will have a shortage of time while travelling in Utah and my schedule includes only 2 nights in the area of Bryce and Zion NPs. So, I have to make a choice. I will drive from Moab so, as far as I see Bryce is shorter to reach however, I would be able to spend 2 hours more to get to Zion.
So, what would you advise to choose from: Bryce OR Zion?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 6 Uber and Miami
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Redwood National Forest
- 11 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 14 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 16 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 17 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 22 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 23 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 24 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 25 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend