Am taking this drive in a couple of days, either around the W of Bear Lake to Montpelier or to the E of the Lake through Cokeville. . . First, which is most interesting\senic and Second (most important), where would I stop for the night if I wanted to break the 5-6 hr trip into 2 parts?
Help! - SLC to Jackson, WY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando parks advice
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Rental Services
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 7 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 16 Vegas in mid may
- 17 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 18 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 19 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 20 Texas for art and history lovers
- 21 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 22 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 23 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 24 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 25 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!