Am taking this drive in a couple of days, either around the W of Bear Lake to Montpelier or to the E of the Lake through Cokeville. . . First, which is most interesting\senic and Second (most important), where would I stop for the night if I wanted to break the 5-6 hr trip into 2 parts?
Help! - SLC to Jackson, WY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 2 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 9 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 12 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 17 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 18 Oahu
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 San Diego with Kids
- 22 California
- 23 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe