We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 2 4 Days in LV
- 3 SF to Monterey to Yosemite
- 4 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 One day in Dallas
- 7 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 8 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 9 Biloxi Suggestions
- 10 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 11 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 12 Michigan advice needed
- 13 louisiana bayou
- 14 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 15 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 17 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 18 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 19 October in Colorado
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Yosemite Valley showers
- 22 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 23 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 24 LegoLand Florida
- 25 Casual dinner in the theater district