We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 2 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 3 Do you want Create Effective Polls?
- 4 Currency and hotels
- 5 Vegas with toddler twins
- 6 Las Vegas Vacation
- 7 OHare car service north suburbs
- 8 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 10 disneyland
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 13 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 14 Key West
- 15 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 16 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 17 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 18 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 21 DC restaurant report
- 22 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 23 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?