We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 2 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 3 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 4 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 5 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 5 nights stay RMNP
- 13 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 14 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 15 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 16 Any Sanibel experts?
- 17 Traveling in winter
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 South east road trip
- 23 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 24 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 25 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?