We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 2 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 3 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 4 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 5 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 6 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 7 Driving trip Texas-N.Carolina-Texas
- 8 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 9 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 12 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 13 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 14 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 15 Seattle in early August
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 18 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 19 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 20 11 days SE coast road trip
- 21 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 22 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 25 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.