We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Help Selecting Sanibel Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Moving to New Jersey
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 New Orleans Weekend
- 6 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 7 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 8 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 Car Needed in Austin?
- 11 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 14 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 15 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 16 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 17 East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 21 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 22 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary