We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 6 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 7 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Driving at Night in YNP
- 11 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 16 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 17 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 18 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 19 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 20 Help with driving East to West
- 21 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 22 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 23 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed