We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Help Selecting Sanibel Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 4 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 N California trip questions
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 12 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 13 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 14 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 15 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 16 New England Skiing
- 17 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 18 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination