We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Help Selecting Sanibel Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 New York City-New Things?
- 4 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 8 Kid School Admission
- 9 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 10 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 Minneapolis Parking
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 20 Romantic destination in the US
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!