We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Auto train tips?
- 3 Nashville 2016
- 4 Hotels Houston
- 5 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 6 I40 East in November
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 My CA itinerary
- 10 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 11 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 12 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 13 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Grand Canyon to LA
- 18 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 23 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 24 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 25 Where to stay in NYC