We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 2 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 3 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 4 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 7 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 8 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 9 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 10 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 11 Biloxi Suggestions
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 14 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 15 Martha's Vineyard area
- 16 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 17 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 18 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 19 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 23 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 24 Western U.S. Road trip
- 25 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks