We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Savannah hotel
- 3 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 8 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 9 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 21 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 22 North Carolina airports
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Boston to Naples florida
- 25 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?