We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Best power bank for travel
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 6 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 10 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 19 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 23 Rules of the Subway
- 24 Grand Teton Questuons
- 25 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago