We are planning a trip to Sanibel in spring. There are many accommodations to choose from and we'd like any advice we can get. Looking for 2 bedrooms with a good view of the gulf, in a quiet location. Upscale is fine. A couple of nearby restaurants or pubs/bars would be nice too (within walking distance)
Any help or advice appreciated!
Help Selecting Sanibel Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 2 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 3 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 4 Alaska- Best tours
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 6 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 7 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 10 San Diego Public Transportation
- 11 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 12 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 13 Yellowstone Dining
- 14 Coronado Ferry
- 15 Colorado trip
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 18 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 19 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 20 Things to do around New York
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 24 Hotels near beach orange county
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??