My husband and I are looking for lodging recommendations under $100 at the southern end of the Smoky Mountains or past it. Do you recommend Cherokee? Otherwise - we'd like something right near the highway. The area we are traveling will be the start of the Blue Ridge Parkway (Maggie Valley) or somewhere along that route before you get to the Biltmore area (we have already been to Asheville and the Biltmore). Then we are on our way to Greenville, SC to visit relatives. Any help much appreciated. We are staying this Thursday evening so pricing might be better.
Help please with lodging South of the Smokies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 2 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 5 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 6 carousel bar nola
- 7 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 12 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 13 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 14 NYC play advice needed
- 15 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 16 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 17 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 18 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 Big Sur?
- 21 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 24 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 25 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?