My husband and I are looking for lodging recommendations under $100 at the southern end of the Smoky Mountains or past it. Do you recommend Cherokee? Otherwise - we'd like something right near the highway. The area we are traveling will be the start of the Blue Ridge Parkway (Maggie Valley) or somewhere along that route before you get to the Biltmore area (we have already been to Asheville and the Biltmore). Then we are on our way to Greenville, SC to visit relatives. Any help much appreciated. We are staying this Thursday evening so pricing might be better.
Help please with lodging South of the Smokies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 10 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 11 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 12 Savannah GA
- 13 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 14 Beach holiday with baby
- 15 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 16 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 17 Seattle hotels
- 18 Things to do around New York
- 19 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 20 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.