My husband and I are looking for lodging recommendations under $100 at the southern end of the Smoky Mountains or past it. Do you recommend Cherokee? Otherwise - we'd like something right near the highway. The area we are traveling will be the start of the Blue Ridge Parkway (Maggie Valley) or somewhere along that route before you get to the Biltmore area (we have already been to Asheville and the Biltmore). Then we are on our way to Greenville, SC to visit relatives. Any help much appreciated. We are staying this Thursday evening so pricing might be better.
Help please with lodging South of the Smokies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Las Vegas in March
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 12 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 13 Hana hotels in August
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Berkshires
- 22 Spring Break in Charleston
- 23 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 24 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 25 Hana question