My husband and I are looking for lodging recommendations under $100 at the southern end of the Smoky Mountains or past it. Do you recommend Cherokee? Otherwise - we'd like something right near the highway. The area we are traveling will be the start of the Blue Ridge Parkway (Maggie Valley) or somewhere along that route before you get to the Biltmore area (we have already been to Asheville and the Biltmore). Then we are on our way to Greenville, SC to visit relatives. Any help much appreciated. We are staying this Thursday evening so pricing might be better.
Help please with lodging South of the Smokies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination