My husband and I are looking for lodging recommendations under $100 at the southern end of the Smoky Mountains or past it. Do you recommend Cherokee? Otherwise - we'd like something right near the highway. The area we are traveling will be the start of the Blue Ridge Parkway (Maggie Valley) or somewhere along that route before you get to the Biltmore area (we have already been to Asheville and the Biltmore). Then we are on our way to Greenville, SC to visit relatives. Any help much appreciated. We are staying this Thursday evening so pricing might be better.
Help please with lodging South of the Smokies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 family road trip
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works