My husband and I are looking for lodging recommendations under $100 at the southern end of the Smoky Mountains or past it. Do you recommend Cherokee? Otherwise - we'd like something right near the highway. The area we are traveling will be the start of the Blue Ridge Parkway (Maggie Valley) or somewhere along that route before you get to the Biltmore area (we have already been to Asheville and the Biltmore). Then we are on our way to Greenville, SC to visit relatives. Any help much appreciated. We are staying this Thursday evening so pricing might be better.
Help please with lodging South of the Smokies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting to Key West
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 5 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 6 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 7 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 8 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 9 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 10 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 11 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 12 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 Dinner in Miami
- 17 Orlando to Savannah
- 18 Tipping advice
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 22 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 23 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 24 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed