My husband and I are looking for lodging recommendations under $100 at the southern end of the Smoky Mountains or past it. Do you recommend Cherokee? Otherwise - we'd like something right near the highway. The area we are traveling will be the start of the Blue Ridge Parkway (Maggie Valley) or somewhere along that route before you get to the Biltmore area (we have already been to Asheville and the Biltmore). Then we are on our way to Greenville, SC to visit relatives. Any help much appreciated. We are staying this Thursday evening so pricing might be better.
Help please with lodging South of the Smokies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 9 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 18 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 19 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 20 Kauai Garden tours
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 23 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston