Planning a short trip over the long weekend to SFO, planning on staying in and around the union square area (I'll be flying into SFO and don't plan on renting a car) and do the touristy stuff while I am there.
However, I do have to visit some friends in Danville, CA (near Diablo vista park). It would just be a day trip, spend a little time and then head back into town. I would hate to get stuck driving around on my own.
So, my question to you experts here is - What possible transport options do I have to get that far? I looked at Google maps and it gets me close to the general area using BART but I still have to take a bus ride and then a cab ride after that. Are there any better alternatives to this like some kind of shuttle service in the vicinity or am I better off sticking with what Google maps suggests?
I probably will have more questions regarding things to do while I am there but I'll search the forums and start a separate thread for that. Looking forward to sunny cali!!
Thanks much in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 5 Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 11 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 16 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 US-Canada road trip help
- 20 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 21 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Mardi Gras
- 24 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
Help please! Need to figure out how to go from SFO to Danville, CA