Planning a short trip over the long weekend to SFO, planning on staying in and around the union square area (I'll be flying into SFO and don't plan on renting a car) and do the touristy stuff while I am there.
However, I do have to visit some friends in Danville, CA (near Diablo vista park). It would just be a day trip, spend a little time and then head back into town. I would hate to get stuck driving around on my own.
So, my question to you experts here is - What possible transport options do I have to get that far? I looked at Google maps and it gets me close to the general area using BART but I still have to take a bus ride and then a cab ride after that. Are there any better alternatives to this like some kind of shuttle service in the vicinity or am I better off sticking with what Google maps suggests?
I probably will have more questions regarding things to do while I am there but I'll search the forums and start a separate thread for that. Looking forward to sunny cali!!
Thanks much in advance!!
Help please! Need to figure out how to go from SFO to Danville, CA
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed