Planning a short trip over the long weekend to SFO, planning on staying in and around the union square area (I'll be flying into SFO and don't plan on renting a car) and do the touristy stuff while I am there.
However, I do have to visit some friends in Danville, CA (near Diablo vista park). It would just be a day trip, spend a little time and then head back into town. I would hate to get stuck driving around on my own.
So, my question to you experts here is - What possible transport options do I have to get that far? I looked at Google maps and it gets me close to the general area using BART but I still have to take a bus ride and then a cab ride after that. Are there any better alternatives to this like some kind of shuttle service in the vicinity or am I better off sticking with what Google maps suggests?
I probably will have more questions regarding things to do while I am there but I'll search the forums and start a separate thread for that. Looking forward to sunny cali!!
Thanks much in advance!!
Help please! Need to figure out how to go from SFO to Danville, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 10 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 11 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 12 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 22 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!