Planning a short trip over the long weekend to SFO, planning on staying in and around the union square area (I'll be flying into SFO and don't plan on renting a car) and do the touristy stuff while I am there.
However, I do have to visit some friends in Danville, CA (near Diablo vista park). It would just be a day trip, spend a little time and then head back into town. I would hate to get stuck driving around on my own.
So, my question to you experts here is - What possible transport options do I have to get that far? I looked at Google maps and it gets me close to the general area using BART but I still have to take a bus ride and then a cab ride after that. Are there any better alternatives to this like some kind of shuttle service in the vicinity or am I better off sticking with what Google maps suggests?
I probably will have more questions regarding things to do while I am there but I'll search the forums and start a separate thread for that. Looking forward to sunny cali!!
Thanks much in advance!!
Help please! Need to figure out how to go from SFO to Danville, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 8 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 9 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center