We are a couple in our late 20's from Northern ireland. This June/July we are travelling from New York to Cape Cod then on to Ohio to see family (23 days total) in our hire car.
I think we have our first leg of the trip covered- but need help planning travel route from Cape Cod on to Ohio at the start of July. We are keen to skirt New Hampshire and Vermont if possible and would like to see some covered bridges etc. I had hoped to take in Salem on route to New Hampshire- but may this be too out of the way?
We will likely stop over in either NewHampshire or Vermont for one night- any suggestions for either place ( small budget!) ???
Also should we then continue on into New York state and maybe follow the lakes (erie is it?) on into top of ohio? .......or should we cut down into Pennsylvania then into Ohio?
Our destination is New Philadelphia in Ohio. We would like to see as much nice scenery on our route so any suggestions or particular places to see- and which route may be best would be much apprweciated!!! Thanks, Sarah.
Help planning route from Cape Cod to Ohio!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Now Time For Best Figure
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Berkshires
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Las Vegas in March
- 15 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 19 Clearwater visit.
- 20 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 24 hotels near Denali
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?