We are a couple in our late 20's from Northern ireland. This June/July we are travelling from New York to Cape Cod then on to Ohio to see family (23 days total) in our hire car.
I think we have our first leg of the trip covered- but need help planning travel route from Cape Cod on to Ohio at the start of July. We are keen to skirt New Hampshire and Vermont if possible and would like to see some covered bridges etc. I had hoped to take in Salem on route to New Hampshire- but may this be too out of the way?
We will likely stop over in either NewHampshire or Vermont for one night- any suggestions for either place ( small budget!) ???
Also should we then continue on into New York state and maybe follow the lakes (erie is it?) on into top of ohio? .......or should we cut down into Pennsylvania then into Ohio?
Our destination is New Philadelphia in Ohio. We would like to see as much nice scenery on our route so any suggestions or particular places to see- and which route may be best would be much apprweciated!!! Thanks, Sarah.
Help planning route from Cape Cod to Ohio!
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com)
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?