We are a couple in our late 20's from Northern ireland. This June/July we are travelling from New York to Cape Cod then on to Ohio to see family (23 days total) in our hire car.
I think we have our first leg of the trip covered- but need help planning travel route from Cape Cod on to Ohio at the start of July. We are keen to skirt New Hampshire and Vermont if possible and would like to see some covered bridges etc. I had hoped to take in Salem on route to New Hampshire- but may this be too out of the way?
We will likely stop over in either NewHampshire or Vermont for one night- any suggestions for either place ( small budget!) ???
Also should we then continue on into New York state and maybe follow the lakes (erie is it?) on into top of ohio? .......or should we cut down into Pennsylvania then into Ohio?
Our destination is New Philadelphia in Ohio. We would like to see as much nice scenery on our route so any suggestions or particular places to see- and which route may be best would be much apprweciated!!! Thanks, Sarah.
Help planning route from Cape Cod to Ohio!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 9 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 22 Door County Suggestions
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 25 Summer trip in New England (15 days)