We are a couple in our late 20's from Northern ireland. This June/July we are travelling from New York to Cape Cod then on to Ohio to see family (23 days total) in our hire car.
I think we have our first leg of the trip covered- but need help planning travel route from Cape Cod on to Ohio at the start of July. We are keen to skirt New Hampshire and Vermont if possible and would like to see some covered bridges etc. I had hoped to take in Salem on route to New Hampshire- but may this be too out of the way?
We will likely stop over in either NewHampshire or Vermont for one night- any suggestions for either place ( small budget!) ???
Also should we then continue on into New York state and maybe follow the lakes (erie is it?) on into top of ohio? .......or should we cut down into Pennsylvania then into Ohio?
Our destination is New Philadelphia in Ohio. We would like to see as much nice scenery on our route so any suggestions or particular places to see- and which route may be best would be much apprweciated!!! Thanks, Sarah.
Help planning route from Cape Cod to Ohio!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 8 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Baytown, Texas
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Moving from VA to CT
- 14 New Orleans pictures
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 17 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December