We (6 adults) will be visiting YNP (4days) and GTNP(3days) in mid June and are looking for activities that come recommended. We are taking the cookout riding/wagon trip up in Roosevelt, but were wondering what else we should plan. Looking for Fodorites' recommendations...we were told it would be best to do our 'activities' in GT, as we will be driving alot in YNP getting from place to place, so we are considering a Snake River rafting trip, and horsebackriding. Has anyone engaged an outfit or company they recommend, or can suggest other activities for either/both parks? Thanks !!!
Help Planning Excursions in Yellowstone & Grand Tetons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Miami travel
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 6 Locker at JFK
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia