We (6 adults) will be visiting YNP (4days) and GTNP(3days) in mid June and are looking for activities that come recommended. We are taking the cookout riding/wagon trip up in Roosevelt, but were wondering what else we should plan. Looking for Fodorites' recommendations...we were told it would be best to do our 'activities' in GT, as we will be driving alot in YNP getting from place to place, so we are considering a Snake River rafting trip, and horsebackriding. Has anyone engaged an outfit or company they recommend, or can suggest other activities for either/both parks? Thanks !!!
Help Planning Excursions in Yellowstone & Grand Tetons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 14 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 15 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 20 Maui vacation
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 23 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 24 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 25 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014