We (6 adults) will be visiting YNP (4days) and GTNP(3days) in mid June and are looking for activities that come recommended. We are taking the cookout riding/wagon trip up in Roosevelt, but were wondering what else we should plan. Looking for Fodorites' recommendations...we were told it would be best to do our 'activities' in GT, as we will be driving alot in YNP getting from place to place, so we are considering a Snake River rafting trip, and horsebackriding. Has anyone engaged an outfit or company they recommend, or can suggest other activities for either/both parks? Thanks !!!
Help Planning Excursions in Yellowstone & Grand Tetons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 9 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 13 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 14 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 15 Minneapolis Parking
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 18 Romantic destination in the US
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 21 family road trip
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 New York City-New Things?