We (6 adults) will be visiting YNP (4days) and GTNP(3days) in mid June and are looking for activities that come recommended. We are taking the cookout riding/wagon trip up in Roosevelt, but were wondering what else we should plan. Looking for Fodorites' recommendations...we were told it would be best to do our 'activities' in GT, as we will be driving alot in YNP getting from place to place, so we are considering a Snake River rafting trip, and horsebackriding. Has anyone engaged an outfit or company they recommend, or can suggest other activities for either/both parks? Thanks !!!
Help Planning Excursions in Yellowstone & Grand Tetons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Must Eats
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 6 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 Florida St George's Island
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Union Square area restaurant
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 20 New York Food Tours
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!