I would love some help planning a two week road trip in September. We are flying from Dublin to Washington on the 1st. After a couple of days in Washington, we hope to hire a car and set off down South.
We have an interest in natural beauty, history, golf, wine & food.
I've heard of places like the Blue Ridge Parkway, Asheville, Biltmore, Waynesville, Brevard, Charlottesville, Charleston, Savannah & the Outer Banks, although I'm not sure what these paces have to offer and what order we should do the itinerary.
I would really appreciate any advice on these or other places and a suggested route.
Any tips on hotels or inns would be welcome too. We will splash out a few times for nice places to stay but also probably do a few motels en route.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/pure-radiance-anti-aging-moisturizer/
- 2 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 3 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 6 Homestay
- 7 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 11 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 Colorado itinerary
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 19 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 23 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
Help planning an itinerary from Washington to Georgia & the Carolinas