I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Trip
- 2 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 3 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 4 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 5 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Maui - luau question
- 8 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 15 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 16 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Bryce and Zion planning
- 19 Country Walkers
- 20 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 21 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 22 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 23 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 24 Places to stay in Skagway
- 25 Hilo to Kona