I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seaside, California
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 4 Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 8 What car service?
- 9 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 Denali
- 12 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 16 New Years Eve in NYC
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 19 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 20 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 21 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 22 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 23 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!