I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://naturalhealthstore.info/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 4 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 5 Dallas airport to bush library
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 8 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 9 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 10 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 11 Northern California Gardens.
- 12 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 15 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 16 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 17 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 18 Arches or Zion?
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 20 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 21 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 22 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 23 Providence RI Waterfire
- 24 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 25 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report