I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 2 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 3 Perfect exchange experience
- 4 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 24 I95
- 25 Rafting the Colorado