I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Yosemite Hike
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 7 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 8 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 9 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 12 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 13 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 16 48 Hours in NYC
- 17 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 18 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Which island for teens
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 driving RT 66
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF