I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Melbourne Storm vs Cronulla Sharks Live Stream
- 2 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 3 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 4 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 5 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 6 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 7 Grand Canyon hike
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 10 Quick Acela Questions
- 11 Please help me with directions
- 12 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 13 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 14 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 15 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 16 Florida for a while
- 17 Yoga Retreats
- 18 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 19 Florida apartments/condos?
- 20 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 21 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 22 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 23 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 24 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 25 Parking Downtown St. Louis