I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 2 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 3 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 6 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 9 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 10 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 18 Orlando - condoleances
- 19 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 20 1st trip to Colorado
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Thanksgiving Day in NYC