I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://liveonlinestreamvs.com/tulane-vs-wake-forest-live/
- 2 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 3 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 4 Fall in Ozarks
- 5 Uber availability on Long Island
- 6 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 11 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 12 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 Fort Myers Area
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 California/Yosemite
- 22 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 23 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 24 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone