I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a trip I'm planning for myself and my friend this September. I'm hoping to get my head around the timeframes for driving along route 66 to see if we can fit it in with some birthday celebrations.
We have three weeks where we hopefully will;
-fly out to San Francisco from London
-Take in Route 66 while staying in Las Vegas long enough to celebrate her 30th for a few days.
-Fly home from Chicago
We'll be hiring a car so I guess I need to know how long does it take to drive the Route including stop overs and is it at all feasible with our timeframe?
Any help or a push in the right direction will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta Airport
- 2 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 3 Help with first time
- 4 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 5 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 6 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 7 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 8 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 9 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 10 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 11 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 12 Discounted Rental Car?
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 15 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 16 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 17 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 18 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 21 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 25 Inexpensive family getaways