We're attending a wedding in Durham in April then will try to see some of NC & SC before flying home from Charlotte. Depending on the weather, I was thinking of going to Myrtle Beach for two days then Charleston for 2 days then to Charlotte. If the weather isn't right for Myrtle Beach, looking for other suggestions. Traveling with 2 teens.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying wine New York City
- 2 Classic NYC Deli
- 3 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 4 Sedona to Vegas
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 carmel vs. monterey california
- 7 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 8 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 9 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 12 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 13 Tulip time
- 14 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 15 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 18 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 19 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 20 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 23 8 day trip to Florida
- 24 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 25 BYOB in New York City
Help plan trip from Durham to Myrtle Beach to Charleston to Charlotte