We're attending a wedding in Durham in April then will try to see some of NC & SC before flying home from Charlotte. Depending on the weather, I was thinking of going to Myrtle Beach for two days then Charleston for 2 days then to Charlotte. If the weather isn't right for Myrtle Beach, looking for other suggestions. Traveling with 2 teens.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 3 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 Las vegas +21
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 9 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 10 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 11 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 16 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Grand Teton Questions
- 21 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 22 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 23 Grand American Road Trip!
- 24 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 25 Rules of the Subway
Help plan trip from Durham to Myrtle Beach to Charleston to Charlotte