We're attending a wedding in Durham in April then will try to see some of NC & SC before flying home from Charlotte. Depending on the weather, I was thinking of going to Myrtle Beach for two days then Charleston for 2 days then to Charlotte. If the weather isn't right for Myrtle Beach, looking for other suggestions. Traveling with 2 teens.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number GC
- 2 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 3 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Colorado Shows Off
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 16 Wilmington DE questions
- 17 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 23 Muir Woods in October
- 24 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 25 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
Help plan trip from Durham to Myrtle Beach to Charleston to Charlotte