We're attending a wedding in Durham in April then will try to see some of NC & SC before flying home from Charlotte. Depending on the weather, I was thinking of going to Myrtle Beach for two days then Charleston for 2 days then to Charlotte. If the weather isn't right for Myrtle Beach, looking for other suggestions. Traveling with 2 teens.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 4 Northwest Passage
- 5 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 7 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 10 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 11 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 Northwest Car Trip
- 16 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 19 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise
Help plan trip from Durham to Myrtle Beach to Charleston to Charlotte