I need suggestions of things I can do with a group of teens in Manhattan after dinner on a Saturday night that will not bankrupt me There will be about 14 kids and the ages range from 15-17.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 6 San Antonio shopping
- 7 Which island for R&R?
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 18 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 25 International transferring planes at CDG