I need suggestions of things I can do with a group of teens in Manhattan after dinner on a Saturday night that will not bankrupt me There will be about 14 kids and the ages range from 15-17.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 2 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 3 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 4 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 7 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 8 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 9 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 10 Western U.S. Road trip
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 Returned from Sedona
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 23 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 24 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 25 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field