We are arriving in Lexington at midnight and cannot find a rental car company that is open then.
I have two questions:
1) Does anyone know of a rental car company at the airport that is open that late?
2) Are there any good deals for airport hotels. (I checked Priceline, but do not see the airport as a location choice.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 2 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 4 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 7 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 8 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 9 Restaurants in DC
- 10 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 11 Nashville restaurants
- 12 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 13 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 14 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 15 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 16 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 17 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 MO road trip itinerary
- 20 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 Birthday vacation ideas
- 24 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 25 Highlights of our return to Kauai