We are arriving in Lexington at midnight and cannot find a rental car company that is open then.
I have two questions:
1) Does anyone know of a rental car company at the airport that is open that late?
2) Are there any good deals for airport hotels. (I checked Priceline, but do not see the airport as a location choice.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 3 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 4 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 5 Remove your Wrinkles Instantly with Aqua Refine
- 6 call +1(855) 205-4069 Delta Airlines First Class
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Northern California Gardens.
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip