We are arriving in Lexington at midnight and cannot find a rental car company that is open then.
I have two questions:
1) Does anyone know of a rental car company at the airport that is open that late?
2) Are there any good deals for airport hotels. (I checked Priceline, but do not see the airport as a location choice.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 3 JFK Terminal 8
- 4 Maine in May?
- 5 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 6 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 7 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 8 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 9 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 10 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 12 Seaside, California
- 13 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 14 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 15 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 19 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 20 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 21 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 25 What car service?