We are arriving in Lexington at midnight and cannot find a rental car company that is open then.
I have two questions:
1) Does anyone know of a rental car company at the airport that is open that late?
2) Are there any good deals for airport hotels. (I checked Priceline, but do not see the airport as a location choice.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 10 days vacation in Maine
- 5 Family reunion ideas
- 6 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 7 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 8 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 9 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 10 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 11 New Software
- 12 JFK-connection
- 13 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 14 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 17 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 18 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 19 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 20 RV campsites Newport RI
- 21 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 24 Reagan Library
- 25 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend