We are arriving in Lexington at midnight and cannot find a rental car company that is open then.
I have two questions:
1) Does anyone know of a rental car company at the airport that is open that late?
2) Are there any good deals for airport hotels. (I checked Priceline, but do not see the airport as a location choice.)
help needed w/ hotel and rental car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 5 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 6 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 7 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 8 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 9 Alaska- Best tours
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 San Diego Public Transportation
- 15 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 16 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 17 Yellowstone Dining
- 18 Coronado Ferry
- 19 Cape cod and Acadia
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 22 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Savannah GA
- 25 Zion Shuttle Bus Info