We are organizing a huge family trip (adults and kids) for July this year. Would like to hear opinions as we are in our planning stage. We would like to cover Yellowstone main areas and Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse in about a week. We are all flying in from different cities and also trying to minimize driving time but at the same time, keeping the flight cost low. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 3 North California/South Oregon
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 6 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 7 driving RT 66
- 8 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 9 Long Weekend in Denver
- 10 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 From Newark to Manhattan
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Hotels Houston
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 23 Monument Valley
- 24 Sedona lodging
- 25 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
Help needed to plan Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore family trip