We are organizing a huge family trip (adults and kids) for July this year. Would like to hear opinions as we are in our planning stage. We would like to cover Yellowstone main areas and Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse in about a week. We are all flying in from different cities and also trying to minimize driving time but at the same time, keeping the flight cost low. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Help needed to plan Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore family trip
- 1 Priceline, WARNING
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 5 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 6 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 11 Washington Wineries
- 12 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 13 Less commercial beach?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 17 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 18 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 22 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 23 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 24 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 25 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |