We are organizing a huge family trip (adults and kids) for July this year. Would like to hear opinions as we are in our planning stage. We would like to cover Yellowstone main areas and Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse in about a week. We are all flying in from different cities and also trying to minimize driving time but at the same time, keeping the flight cost low. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 4 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 Sedona for a Month
- 9 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 10 Alaska -public transport
- 11 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 14 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 15 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 16 Southwest road trip
- 17 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 18 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes
Help needed to plan Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore family trip