We are organizing a huge family trip (adults and kids) for July this year. Would like to hear opinions as we are in our planning stage. We would like to cover Yellowstone main areas and Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse in about a week. We are all flying in from different cities and also trying to minimize driving time but at the same time, keeping the flight cost low. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Help needed to plan Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore family trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Metro Card Options
- 4 Oahu
- 5 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 6 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 7 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 8 getting around DC
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 16 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Newport Restaurants
- 19 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 22 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014