We are organizing a huge family trip (adults and kids) for July this year. Would like to hear opinions as we are in our planning stage. We would like to cover Yellowstone main areas and Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse in about a week. We are all flying in from different cities and also trying to minimize driving time but at the same time, keeping the flight cost low. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 2 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 3 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 4 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 5 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 6 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 7 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 8 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 9 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 10 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 11 New Orleans and Slidell
- 12 Pacific coast road trip
- 13 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 14 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 15 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 16 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 17 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 18 Back From Alaska
- 19 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 20 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 21 Two days out of Seattle
- 22 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 23 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 24 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
Help needed to plan Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore family trip