We are organizing a huge family trip (adults and kids) for July this year. Would like to hear opinions as we are in our planning stage. We would like to cover Yellowstone main areas and Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse in about a week. We are all flying in from different cities and also trying to minimize driving time but at the same time, keeping the flight cost low. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/muscle-x-boost/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 6 Help me with this
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 11 New Orleans
- 12 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 13 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 14 Oregon road trip
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
Help needed to plan Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore family trip