We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 3 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 4 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 9 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Glacier National Park
- 21 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 22 Vegas with toddler twins
- 23 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 New Mexico in May