We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic1VHc6P_HE
- 2 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 3 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 4 Regenes Lift Trails
- 5 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 6 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 7 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 8 Newark to Paris
- 9 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 10 Napa Valley Hotel
- 11 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 12 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 15 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 16 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 17 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 18 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 20 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 21 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 Depot Bay OR
- 24 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 25 A June trip to Kauai