We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 2 trip through Morocco- sahara desert trip
- 3 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 4 Train from east cost to west coast
- 5 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Arches or Zion?
- 9 Route 66
- 10 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 11 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 12 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 16 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 17 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 18 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 22 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula