We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 Things to do in NYC
- 4 Hawaii Cruise
- 5 First time to Alaska
- 6 New York best app
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 BBQ
- 9 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 New Orleans Streetcars
- 12 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 15 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 Shenandoah National park
- 20 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 21 Florida Nature Trip
- 22 Rental Car Orlando
- 23 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego