We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Help needed - San Francisco, Napa, Carmel, LA with babies
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Rockport, MA dining?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 Princeville in January
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 25 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area