We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 2 Lunch in Central Park
- 3 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 4 My travels to Monument Valley
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 7 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Oregon Coast road trip
- 12 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 13 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 Food Festival Tour
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 24 seattle apartment
- 25 Universal Studios vacation