We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Help needed - San Francisco, Napa, Carmel, LA with babies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions