We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 7 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 8 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 HAWAII; HELP!
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 15 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 16 Coffee in Boston?
- 17 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Trip to USA in July