First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 2 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 3 L.A. and Sequoia
- 4 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Not enough time, i guess..
- 7 Broadway
- 8 Week motorcycle ride
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 11 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Traveling across the US
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 18 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 19 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 20 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 South Dakota "base camp"
- 23 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada