First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Colorado in the summer!
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Need limo service from JFK
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 21 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State