First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 2 Vitapulse By Shaperich
- 3 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 7 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 15 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 16 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 22 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada