First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 2 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 3 A June trip to Kauai
- 4 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 5 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 10 Napa Valley Hotel
- 11 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 12 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 13 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 17 Christmas Napa Valley
- 18 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 21 Your favourite places in New York City
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada