First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 4 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 5 Boston to Naples florida
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Retiring to Tucson
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 North Carolina airports
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 10 days vacation in California
- 17 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 22 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada