First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Pirateland SC
- 7 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 8 San Diego with Kids
- 9 Metro Card Options
- 10 Maui itinerary
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 13 getting around DC
- 14 California
- 15 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 16 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 18 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 19 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 22 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?