First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 6 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 10 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 11 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 17 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 18 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 21 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 22 Skiing New Mexico
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014