First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 4 Austin, Hotel
- 5 Maui - luau question
- 6 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 7 Bryce and Zion planning
- 8 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 9 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 10 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 12 Colorado Itinerary
- 13 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 14 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 16 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 17 US Trip
- 18 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 19 Philly Itinerary Help
- 20 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 21 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 22 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 25 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada