First post so I hope I word this correctly. My wife and I, mid sixties, are travelling to Niagara Falls Canada in September. We will be arriving at Buffalo International Airport. From here we intended to take the NFTA #204 bus to the Metro Transportation Centre. From there, we take the #40 bus to the Niagara USA Visitors Centre. Now it starts to get confusing. For the purpose of this exercise we'll say we're staying at the Hilton Hotel Fallsview.
How far is it from Niagara USA Visitor Centre to USA customs and immigration and what options do we have to get there?
Do we have to clear customs and immigration twice, outgoing USA incoming Canada?
Once we clear Canadian customs and immigration, what options do we have for getting to the Hilton Hotel or other Canadian Fallsview hotels?
I hope this isn't too long winded. Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 4 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 10 Days in Maine
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 16 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 19 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 More problems for Big Sur
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 24 Las Vegas trip report
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
Help needed re transit Buffalo Airport to Niagara Falls Canada