I was reading this forums and got some good ideas for our road trip. For our honeymoon starting Aug 4th, 2013, we are going to San Francisco for a week, and we will drive down to LA and we are heading to to palm desert from there. We are staying in LA for a night (because we will be tired after all this driving). Then we are heading to Palm desert for two night. Finally we will come back to LA for 2 nights and head out from LAX. Here are some helps/suggestions I need from you guys: (Please note that we are in our 25s, so we want to relax and have nightlife as the same time)
- What good places we can visit at San Francisco at nights and during the day? (except Alcatraz, golden bridge, and fisherman wharf)
- which places we can visit on our way from San Francisco to LA? (except Monetary aquarium and Hearst castle)
- In first visit in LA ( one night one), I have reserved a hotel at Doubletree spectrum at Irvine to be close to Laguna beach. Which places you suggest to visit? ( I have read here, some people suggest La Brisas in Laguna beach)
- where is fun to visit in Palm desert/spring area? I have reserved our resort at Miramonte in Indian Wells. any better suggestion?
- I am not sure whether the palm desert/spring plan is a good one or not. I have chosen it since I heard palm desert is fun and relaxing. any alternative plan would be appreciated. ( San Francisco in the beginning and LA at the end is a must, but Palm Spring in between can be changed)
- any suggestion for places and night life for 2nd visit to LA ( 2 nights stay one)?
any suggestion/help is appreciated.
Help Needed for California road trip -San Francisco, LA, Palm Spring/Desert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Asheville NC without a car
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.