I was reading this forums and got some good ideas for our road trip. For our honeymoon starting Aug 4th, 2013, we are going to San Francisco for a week, and we will drive down to LA and we are heading to to palm desert from there. We are staying in LA for a night (because we will be tired after all this driving). Then we are heading to Palm desert for two night. Finally we will come back to LA for 2 nights and head out from LAX. Here are some helps/suggestions I need from you guys: (Please note that we are in our 25s, so we want to relax and have nightlife as the same time)
- What good places we can visit at San Francisco at nights and during the day? (except Alcatraz, golden bridge, and fisherman wharf)
- which places we can visit on our way from San Francisco to LA? (except Monetary aquarium and Hearst castle)
- In first visit in LA ( one night one), I have reserved a hotel at Doubletree spectrum at Irvine to be close to Laguna beach. Which places you suggest to visit? ( I have read here, some people suggest La Brisas in Laguna beach)
- where is fun to visit in Palm desert/spring area? I have reserved our resort at Miramonte in Indian Wells. any better suggestion?
- I am not sure whether the palm desert/spring plan is a good one or not. I have chosen it since I heard palm desert is fun and relaxing. any alternative plan would be appreciated. ( San Francisco in the beginning and LA at the end is a must, but Palm Spring in between can be changed)
- any suggestion for places and night life for 2nd visit to LA ( 2 nights stay one)?
any suggestion/help is appreciated.
Help Needed for California road trip -San Francisco, LA, Palm Spring/Desert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 Car Rental in Sedona
- 3 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 4 This is a skin care product
- 5 NYC hotel/July
- 6 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 7 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 8 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 9 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 12 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 13 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 14 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 15 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 16 NYC with my 13 year old
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Girls' Getaway
- 19 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 20 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 21 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 22 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Florida SunPass mini-transponder