I was reading this forums and got some good ideas for our road trip. For our honeymoon starting Aug 4th, 2013, we are going to San Francisco for a week, and we will drive down to LA and we are heading to to palm desert from there. We are staying in LA for a night (because we will be tired after all this driving). Then we are heading to Palm desert for two night. Finally we will come back to LA for 2 nights and head out from LAX. Here are some helps/suggestions I need from you guys: (Please note that we are in our 25s, so we want to relax and have nightlife as the same time)
- What good places we can visit at San Francisco at nights and during the day? (except Alcatraz, golden bridge, and fisherman wharf)
- which places we can visit on our way from San Francisco to LA? (except Monetary aquarium and Hearst castle)
- In first visit in LA ( one night one), I have reserved a hotel at Doubletree spectrum at Irvine to be close to Laguna beach. Which places you suggest to visit? ( I have read here, some people suggest La Brisas in Laguna beach)
- where is fun to visit in Palm desert/spring area? I have reserved our resort at Miramonte in Indian Wells. any better suggestion?
- I am not sure whether the palm desert/spring plan is a good one or not. I have chosen it since I heard palm desert is fun and relaxing. any alternative plan would be appreciated. ( San Francisco in the beginning and LA at the end is a must, but Palm Spring in between can be changed)
- any suggestion for places and night life for 2nd visit to LA ( 2 nights stay one)?
any suggestion/help is appreciated.
Help Needed for California road trip -San Francisco, LA, Palm Spring/Desert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March