I was reading this forums and got some good ideas for our road trip. For our honeymoon starting Aug 4th, 2013, we are going to San Francisco for a week, and we will drive down to LA and we are heading to to palm desert from there. We are staying in LA for a night (because we will be tired after all this driving). Then we are heading to Palm desert for two night. Finally we will come back to LA for 2 nights and head out from LAX. Here are some helps/suggestions I need from you guys: (Please note that we are in our 25s, so we want to relax and have nightlife as the same time)
- What good places we can visit at San Francisco at nights and during the day? (except Alcatraz, golden bridge, and fisherman wharf)
- which places we can visit on our way from San Francisco to LA? (except Monetary aquarium and Hearst castle)
- In first visit in LA ( one night one), I have reserved a hotel at Doubletree spectrum at Irvine to be close to Laguna beach. Which places you suggest to visit? ( I have read here, some people suggest La Brisas in Laguna beach)
- where is fun to visit in Palm desert/spring area? I have reserved our resort at Miramonte in Indian Wells. any better suggestion?
- I am not sure whether the palm desert/spring plan is a good one or not. I have chosen it since I heard palm desert is fun and relaxing. any alternative plan would be appreciated. ( San Francisco in the beginning and LA at the end is a must, but Palm Spring in between can be changed)
- any suggestion for places and night life for 2nd visit to LA ( 2 nights stay one)?
any suggestion/help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://justantiagingcare.com/bella-vous/
- 2 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 3 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 4 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 5 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 6 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 7 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 8 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 11 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 12 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 13 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 14 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 18 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 21 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 22 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 23 limited mobility for Savannah
- 24 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 25 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
Help Needed for California road trip -San Francisco, LA, Palm Spring/Desert