I am planning a mini vacation to Arizona, flying into Phoenix. I have six days and five nights, do not want to spend much time actually traveling. I would like to settle in two places (Phoenix and Tuscon?) and need to find hotels: small, classy, not family oriented, good bars, (golf, pools, tennis court definitely not required) Budget open. The nicer hotels I seem to find appear huge and crowd oriented which does not appeal. Please, I need help!
Help Needed for Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 Middle America in October
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 visit to HIghLine
- 11 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 15 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 19 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 21 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 22 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando