I am planning a mini vacation to Arizona, flying into Phoenix. I have six days and five nights, do not want to spend much time actually traveling. I would like to settle in two places (Phoenix and Tuscon?) and need to find hotels: small, classy, not family oriented, good bars, (golf, pools, tennis court definitely not required) Budget open. The nicer hotels I seem to find appear huge and crowd oriented which does not appeal. Please, I need help!
Help Needed for Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans pictures
- 2 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 3 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 13 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?