I am planning a mini vacation to Arizona, flying into Phoenix. I have six days and five nights, do not want to spend much time actually traveling. I would like to settle in two places (Phoenix and Tuscon?) and need to find hotels: small, classy, not family oriented, good bars, (golf, pools, tennis court definitely not required) Budget open. The nicer hotels I seem to find appear huge and crowd oriented which does not appeal. Please, I need help!
Help Needed for Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion to Albuquerque
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 4 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 10 Vegas hotels for families
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 13 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 14 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 15 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 16 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 17 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 18 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 19 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 20 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 21 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 22 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 23 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Road trip itinerary