I am planning a mini vacation to Arizona, flying into Phoenix. I have six days and five nights, do not want to spend much time actually traveling. I would like to settle in two places (Phoenix and Tuscon?) and need to find hotels: small, classy, not family oriented, good bars, (golf, pools, tennis court definitely not required) Budget open. The nicer hotels I seem to find appear huge and crowd oriented which does not appeal. Please, I need help!
Help Needed for Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 So you love handbags!
- 7 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 8 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 12 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 13 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 14 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 15 Re-Visit DC
- 16 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 17 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 18 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 19 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 20 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 21 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas