I am planning a mini vacation to Arizona, flying into Phoenix. I have six days and five nights, do not want to spend much time actually traveling. I would like to settle in two places (Phoenix and Tuscon?) and need to find hotels: small, classy, not family oriented, good bars, (golf, pools, tennis court definitely not required) Budget open. The nicer hotels I seem to find appear huge and crowd oriented which does not appeal. Please, I need help!
Help Needed for Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 5 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida