I am planning a mini vacation to Arizona, flying into Phoenix. I have six days and five nights, do not want to spend much time actually traveling. I would like to settle in two places (Phoenix and Tuscon?) and need to find hotels: small, classy, not family oriented, good bars, (golf, pools, tennis court definitely not required) Budget open. The nicer hotels I seem to find appear huge and crowd oriented which does not appeal. Please, I need help!
Help Needed for Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 This is a skin care product
- 2 NYC hotel/July
- 3 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 6 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 9 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 10 new york subway help please
- 11 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 12 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 13 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 14 NYC with my 13 year old
- 15 Las Vegas must sees
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 18 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 19 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 20 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 23 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 24 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 25 California: Getty museum