I need to get out of town for a weekend (would like to somewhere warm but that is not an option) I live in downtown chicago and am looking for a place within 4 hrs driving time from the city. We will be a couple in our late 20s no kids. We enjoy all vacations everything from romantic weekend in B&Bs spent antiquing to active sports oriented trips to baseball parks, to trips to big cities to sample nightlife. Obviously we're not picky! We would like to go the last weekend of this month so we need planning help right away!!
Help! need weekend getaway from chicago w/i 4 hrs driving distance!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?