I need to get out of town for a weekend (would like to somewhere warm but that is not an option) I live in downtown chicago and am looking for a place within 4 hrs driving time from the city. We will be a couple in our late 20s no kids. We enjoy all vacations everything from romantic weekend in B&Bs spent antiquing to active sports oriented trips to baseball parks, to trips to big cities to sample nightlife. Obviously we're not picky! We would like to go the last weekend of this month so we need planning help right away!!
Help! need weekend getaway from chicago w/i 4 hrs driving distance!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Where should I move to?
- 7 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013