Help! My timeshare plans in Tennessee fell through and now I'm looking for something similar that I can still book for next Thursday night-Sun morning (October 7-10). I live in Louisville and would be willing to drive up to 5 hours for a private, scenic place, preferably in the mountains. ANY help would be appreciated...anyone who knows of a cabin or resort that would fit the bill, let me know. Thanks!!!
Help! Need to plan weekend trip from KY.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 2 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 One day in Washington DC
- 10 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 13 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 14 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 19 Boston area
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond