In trying to plan a trip to Oxford, Mississippi during a home football game weekend, I have discovered hotels and private residences on VRBO are sold-out for that weekend. Does anyone know of any other source for lodging in Oxford, or have a good tip for a convenient place to stay in a nearby town? I don't know the area or geography. If all else fails I may book a hotel in Memphis but other than the Peabody have not stayed in any Memphis hotels. There will be four of us -- any advice would be appreciated!
Help! Need lodging during big football game weekend at Ole Miss
- 1 Baseball Road Trip
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 10 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 17 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 18 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 19 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah