I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 8 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Rafting near Denali
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH