I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 3 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 4 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 5 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 6 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Road trip around Washington DC
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 11 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 15 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City