I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 3 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 4 Yosemite This Weekend
- 5 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 6 Where to stay in Boston?
- 7 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 8 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 9 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 16 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 23 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 24 road trip
- 25 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City