I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 avast Installation renewal CONTACT ☎1800 681 7208 avast Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Novel in Progress
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 6 Take on any terrain with the most powerful side-by-side vehicles.
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 9 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 15 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 18 Inn at Key West
- 19 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 20 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Another Great DC Trip
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City