I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 2 Honeymoon on PCH
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 No Spam this morning!!
- 5 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 11 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 16 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 Help us choose a hotel
- 21 Magic Show
- 22 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 23 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City