I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 3 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 Oahu ideas
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 10 Death Valley in June
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country