I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 NY State Assembly Internship
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 5 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 6 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City