I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MORe iNfO:-=&%@<<>>http://www.cluesforhealth.com/fit-firm-collagen-retinol/
- 2 http://supplementvalley.com/alpha-male-dynamics/
- 3 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 4 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 5 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 6 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 7 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 8 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 11 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 14 Airbnb seattle
- 15 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 16 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 17 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 18 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 19 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 20 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 21 Texas info
- 22 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 23 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City