I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 2 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 3 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 4 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 5 Across country drive
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 10 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 11 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 16 St Louis
- 17 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 18 Nashville restaurants
- 19 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Restaurants in DC
- 24 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 25 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City