I already book Hyatt on the Hudson for next week. Our flight will come in Newark almost midnight and we hesitate to take the subway from airport to Hyatt hotel so late at night...is it safe? Can we do this without getting mugged?
I cant find a reasonable transportation to the hotel. I couldn't use the shuttle because its only two of us and cab is expensive. Please advise which or any other option that is cheap and safe. Thank you.
Help: need a safe cheap ride fron Newark to Hyatt in Jersey City
- 1 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Minnesota State Fair
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Trying To Find a Place
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 12 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 15 Logan Express
- 16 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 17 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 18 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 19 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 20 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 23 Columbus food !
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston