Hello from Maui,
I need some suggestions! On Thursday, the 2nd day of our 1 week vacation, my husband crashed on a Haleakala bike ride. He was discharged from Maui Memorial this morning. We have essentially 3 days left. Looking for suggestions of things to do that don't require a lot of hiking, etc. (he broke his collarbone and 6 ribs). We still have our Luai reservations for tomorrow night (we did switch to table seating). Are there great beaches where we wouldn't have to go down a lot of stairs to access? Also...our flight leave Tuesday night at 11 pm. I am willing to pay for a hotel for Tuesday...just so we aren't displaced with him not feeling so hot. Any suggestions? Kahului? Wailuku? Maalea? (We in Kapalua now). Thanks for any help.
Help Me Salvage Our Maui Vacation
Hello from Maui,
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii