Hello from Maui,
I need some suggestions! On Thursday, the 2nd day of our 1 week vacation, my husband crashed on a Haleakala bike ride. He was discharged from Maui Memorial this morning. We have essentially 3 days left. Looking for suggestions of things to do that don't require a lot of hiking, etc. (he broke his collarbone and 6 ribs). We still have our Luai reservations for tomorrow night (we did switch to table seating). Are there great beaches where we wouldn't have to go down a lot of stairs to access? Also...our flight leave Tuesday night at 11 pm. I am willing to pay for a hotel for Tuesday...just so we aren't displaced with him not feeling so hot. Any suggestions? Kahului? Wailuku? Maalea? (We in Kapalua now). Thanks for any help.
Help Me Salvage Our Maui Vacation
Hello from Maui,
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 2 Luxor Egypt
- 3 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 4 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 5 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 6 Minneapolis Hotel
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 9 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 10 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 11 Seward to Anchorage
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 New York City Parking
- 16 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 17 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 20 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 23 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed