I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 2 http://www.healthyprovenow.com/suisse-serum/
- 3 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 4 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 5 New England Canada Road Trip
- 6 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 9 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 10 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 11 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 12 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 13 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 14 A day in Boston
- 15 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 16 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Newport , RI
- 19 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 20 Nilichik Ak.
- 21 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 22 Las vegas +21
- 23 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Steamboat in August