I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Gauguin
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 4 Running kissimmee Florida
- 5 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 6 Pittsburgh Trip
- 7 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 8 Berkshires with a toddler
- 9 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 10 Getting around in NYC
- 11 The New Whitney
- 12 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 13 View of Empire State Building from street
- 14 11 days SE coast road trip
- 15 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 16 Pacific Northwest
- 17 A Week in New York City
- 18 Mackinac or Holland?
- 19 Car Hire Alamo
- 20 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 21 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 22 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 23 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 24 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 25 Mendocino Hiking