I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas loop
- 2 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 5 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 6 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 7 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 8 Uber and Miami
- 9 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 10 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 11 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 12 Redwood National Forest
- 13 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 16 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 18 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 19 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 22 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 25 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys