I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC with kids
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Hamilton Broadway
- 5 Google sniper 3.0 review
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 Alaska -public transport
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 15 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 16 Trip to northern California
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 20 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 23 Sedona for a Month
- 24 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 25 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?