I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 2 NY State Assembly Internship
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Grand Canyon
- 5 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 6 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 7 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 8 White Christmas
- 9 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 10 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 11 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 15 Midway point
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 18 New York City
- 19 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 20 Relocating to the Deep South
- 21 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 22 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 23 Arlington funeral plans
- 24 destin resorts
- 25 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help