I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Help me plan MA/RI trip?
- 1 Cheapest wireless internet services
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 6 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 7 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 8 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 14 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn