I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Help me plan MA/RI trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 2 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 5 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 Dinner in Miami
- 8 Orlando to Savannah
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 12 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 Christmas weather?