I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 http://cluesforhealth.com/garcinia-cambogia-plus/
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 7 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 8 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 11 Great OR beach house locations?
- 12 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 13 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 17 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 18 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 19 No Spam this morning!!
- 20 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 21 Honeymoon on PCH
- 22 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 San Francisco transit options
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?