I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 7 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 8 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 9 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 10 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 11 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 12 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 13 Alcatrez sold out
- 14 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 15 WA to CT
- 16 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 17 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 20 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 21 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 22 Maine weather and temps
- 23 L.A. and Sequoia
- 24 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 25 Nantucket Baggage Storage