I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Recent Spam Attacks
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 6 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 7 Eastern Seaboard
- 8 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 9 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 13 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 US whole month of January where to
- 16 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 19 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Cleveland West Side Market
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan