I'm thinking of maybe a 10 day trip in August. Can I get thoughts on the order and ease of:
Providence (2 nights)
Newport (2 nights) - maybe traveling from Providence?
Boston (4 nights)
Provincetown (1-2 nights)
Is this too much traveling? Too little time in certain places? Maybe I could stay in Providence but transit to Newport to reduce moving around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 Napa valley getaway
- 4 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 5 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Day in Spokane
- 11 Zion and Bryce in July
- 12 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 13 Kids Vacation Place
- 14 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 15 First time, Best business class?
- 16 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 17 What to pack
- 18 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 summer vacation
- 21 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 24 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 25 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay