I'm torn between three hotels, I don't mind walking and don't have to be right in the middle of the action so from what I was checking out I think I'm interested in these three hotels, unless someone thinks I could do better. The Mark Hopkins - Nob Hill The Hotel Vitale or The Hotel Drisco, help!!!
Help me pick the right Hotel in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 Philly
- 16 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 17 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 18 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 24 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?