We are thinking of cashing in some FF miles and visiting New England for a couple of weeks this Fall. Obviously it would be great to see the foliage season (though that would certainly not be the only reason for our visit), and we would like to avoid daytime temperatures below the mid-50's. We do however have one unmovable constraint - a long-awaited event we must attend in London on October 9th. So with that in mind, the question is should we go before the 9th (let's say Sept 22nd to Oct 7th) OR immediately after the 9th (Oct 11th to 25th)...?
Help me decide when to visit New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Trip Report
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 6 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 10 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 11 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?