We are thinking of cashing in some FF miles and visiting New England for a couple of weeks this Fall. Obviously it would be great to see the foliage season (though that would certainly not be the only reason for our visit), and we would like to avoid daytime temperatures below the mid-50's. We do however have one unmovable constraint - a long-awaited event we must attend in London on October 9th. So with that in mind, the question is should we go before the 9th (let's say Sept 22nd to Oct 7th) OR immediately after the 9th (Oct 11th to 25th)...?
Help me decide when to visit New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Kid School Admission
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 10 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 Minneapolis Parking
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 20 Romantic destination in the US
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!