We are thinking of cashing in some FF miles and visiting New England for a couple of weeks this Fall. Obviously it would be great to see the foliage season (though that would certainly not be the only reason for our visit), and we would like to avoid daytime temperatures below the mid-50's. We do however have one unmovable constraint - a long-awaited event we must attend in London on October 9th. So with that in mind, the question is should we go before the 9th (let's say Sept 22nd to Oct 7th) OR immediately after the 9th (Oct 11th to 25th)...?
Help me decide when to visit New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October