We are thinking of cashing in some FF miles and visiting New England for a couple of weeks this Fall. Obviously it would be great to see the foliage season (though that would certainly not be the only reason for our visit), and we would like to avoid daytime temperatures below the mid-50's. We do however have one unmovable constraint - a long-awaited event we must attend in London on October 9th. So with that in mind, the question is should we go before the 9th (let's say Sept 22nd to Oct 7th) OR immediately after the 9th (Oct 11th to 25th)...?
Help me decide when to visit New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 7 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 8 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 9 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 Juneau May 8th
- 15 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona