My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 2 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 3 first trip to HI
- 4 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 5 Pittsburgh Trip
- 6 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 7 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 8 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 9 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 12 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 13 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 14 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 15 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 16 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 17 Seattle in early August
- 18 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Memphis to Dallas
- 22 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 23 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 24 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 25 Maine in late October