My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Road Trip in New England
- 2 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 6 Advice on tipping
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 10 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 11 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 12 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 13 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 14 Hilton Head restaurants
- 15 Road trip October
- 16 Amish
- 17 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 18 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 19 United Nations tours
- 20 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 21 national/state park in November
- 22 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 23 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 Cayo Costa State Park