My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 Summer vacation
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 10 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 11 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Driving to Naples fl
- 17 Beaches in Florida
- 18 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Disney for Florida residents
- 21 Our Boston Getaway
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 24 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 25 40th in Key West