My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Help! Maine Trip Home Base
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 24 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?