My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 2 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 3 North Oregon Coast touring
- 4 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 5 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 6 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 12 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 13 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 14 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 17 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 18 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 19 Michigan advice needed
- 20 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 21 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 22 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 23 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 7 days in Colorado with Family