My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Help! Maine Trip Home Base
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 x mas
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Calf trip
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 16 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 17 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 18 Stopover in MIAMI
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 San Francisco Advice needed
- 21 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 22 Healdsburg tips
- 23 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 24 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around