My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 6 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 7 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 8 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 9 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 10 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 11 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 12 Airfares in the 1970's
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 15 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 16 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 17 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???