My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 blue ridge parkway?
- 6 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 9 San Diego, mission valley
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 12 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 16 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 17 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 MN lake home rental needed
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 23 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Spring Break trip to National Park