My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 2 Rental car question
- 3 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 4 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 5 South Beach in October
- 6 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 11 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 12 Grand Canyon hike
- 13 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 14 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 15 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 16 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 17 Quick Acela Questions
- 18 Please help me with directions
- 19 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 20 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 21 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 22 Florida for a while
- 23 Yoga Retreats
- 24 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 25 Florida apartments/condos?