My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol @ mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24by7
- 2 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 3 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 6 Las vegas and nearby
- 7 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 8 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 14 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 15 Orlando area weather in June
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 18 New Itinerary
- 19 Help with Northwest Trip
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 22 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 25 road trip