My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans logistics
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 North Oregon Coast touring
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 13 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 16 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 17 My Vegas TR
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 21 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 24 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??