My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 3 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 5 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 9 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 Neue Galerie
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 16 Arizona in winter
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 A Few Days in Asheville
- 23 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 24 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 25 trip repor 5th-8th October