My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip October
- 2 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 3 Road Trip
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 6 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 7 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 8 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 9 San Fransisco hotel
- 10 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 11 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 12 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 13 Amish
- 14 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 15 Cross Country NH to WA
- 16 best binocular for travel
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 18 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 19 Seattle Hotels
- 20 Cayo Costa State Park
- 21 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 22 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 23 Utah, arizona part three
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Providence question