My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 4 Days in Mass.
- 7 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 8 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 9 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 10 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 11 Hawaii with older parents
- 12 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 13 Uber availability on Long Island
- 14 Fort Myers Area
- 15 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 16 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 17 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 18 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 19 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 20 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 21 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 22 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 23 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 24 Fall in Ozarks
- 25 Spring Break trip to National Park