My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 2 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 3 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 6 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 7 A day in Boston
- 8 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 11 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 12 Newport , RI
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 15 Depot Bay OR
- 16 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 17 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 18 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 19 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 20 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 21 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 22 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 23 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 24 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 25 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights