My husband and I are planning a 10 -14 day trip to Maine mid-July.
Based on what I've read, we would like to visit: Kennebunkport, Portland, Rockport, Camden and Bar Harbor.
We know we would like to stay at least several days in Bar Harbor so we can explore Acadia National Park. We would also like to take a day ferry someplace so we can get out on the water to see some of the islands.
I hate switching hotels every night. Ideally, I would like to plan our itinerary so that we stay only one other place in addition to Bar Harbor and do day trips.
We can fly into either Boston or Portland.
Does any have any suggestions?
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 4 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 7 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 8 Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 12 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 13 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 14 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 15 Reagan Library
- 16 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 19 Hawaii with limited time
- 20 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 21 Your favourite places in New York City
- 22 Steamboat in August
- 23 Hotels in San Diego
- 24 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 25 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven