I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 2 http://menintalk.com/primalx/
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Earths Tongue Reviews
- 5 Introduction
- 6 AR State Parks
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Help me with this
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 15 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 California Trip
- 22 Atlanta With Toddler
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 25 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??