I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Breaking News - Trump warns McCain: 'Be careful because at some
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Houston during hurricane
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??