I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.naturalhealthscam.com/coal-moisturizer-review/
- 2 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/coal-moisturizer/
- 4 Eliminates the design of dark circles
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 6 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 7 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 8 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 9 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 10 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 Mountain Honeymoon
- 13 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 14 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 15 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 16 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 17 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 18 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 21 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 22 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 23 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 24 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 25 San Jose to Napa Valley
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??