I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 4 Fort Myers Area
- 5 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 6 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 7 Fall in Ozarks
- 8 Uber availability on Long Island
- 9 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 10 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 11 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 14 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 15 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 16 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 17 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 Hawaii with older parents
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 California/Yosemite
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??