I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 Road trip advice needed please
- 5 Visting a friend during layover
- 6 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 7 Chicago restaurants
- 8 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 9 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 10 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 11 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 12 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Newark long term parking
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Help plan my trip please
- 20 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??