I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Broadway this week
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 New York, New York...
- 14 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 15 trains in Europe
- 16 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 17 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 20 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 21 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 22 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???