I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 IAH to HOU Questions
- 4 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 5 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 6 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 Jazzfest side trips
- 12 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 13 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 20 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 21 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 22 Great OR beach house locations?
- 23 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 Honeymoon on PCH
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??