I need some sound advice -- and fast. Am on vacation in FL with a friend. He either lost or had his wallet stolen. We are supposed to fly home to VA this Saturday morning, but you are supposed to produce ID in order to be able to obtain a boarding pass and pass through security at the airport. Have already called the airline who referred us to TSA. We will call them tomorrow when they open, but am just posting on here in case anyone has any experiences/sound advice they can share. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 3 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Northern California Gardens.
- 9 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 10 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 12 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Florida with a 2 year old
- 15 Train from east cost to west coast
- 16 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 17 Route 66
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 20 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 21 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 22 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 23 Arches or Zion?
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??