Will be spending next week in LA (first timers) with hubby and kids. Any advice re "best tours"--there are so many and can't believe that some aren't better than others. Any and all suggestions for cool things to do/palces to visit that Mom and dad might enjoy too? (We're going to a Dr. Phil taping one day so that should fun!)
HELP!! LOS ANGELES with a 20 and a 17 YEAR OLD!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Motel Question
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Getting to Key West
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 7 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 10 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 11 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 12 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 13 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 14 Happy Hour
- 15 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 16 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 17 road trip Houston-NJ
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 20 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 21 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th