Anyone able to id the building in the back or where this picture would have been taken? Its of my grandparents from WW2. I am fairly confident that it was taken in DC. Any help id'ing where it may have been taken would be appreciated. My grandmother was stationed at Navy Yard.
Help Identifying location in pic (believed to be in DC)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 2 Itinerary Help - options.
- 3 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 4 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 5 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 6 Daytona Beach and ??
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 Alaska restaurant prices
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 More Wine les Whine in Napa