Anyone able to id the building in the back or where this picture would have been taken? Its of my grandparents from WW2. I am fairly confident that it was taken in DC. Any help id'ing where it may have been taken would be appreciated. My grandmother was stationed at Navy Yard.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 2 Briefly, in WNY
- 3 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 4 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 5 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 9 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 10 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 11 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 14 October New England Honeymoon??
- 15 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 16 Zion National Park
- 17 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 What to do in Asheville
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Denver to Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO