Anyone able to id the building in the back or where this picture would have been taken? Its of my grandparents from WW2. I am fairly confident that it was taken in DC. Any help id'ing where it may have been taken would be appreciated. My grandmother was stationed at Navy Yard.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 2 Colorado Itinerary
- 3 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 4 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 5 What is there to do on MAUI
- 6 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 7 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 8 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 9 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 10 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 15 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 16 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 19 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Summer in Michigan
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 23 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 24 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 25 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii