We are a couple from South Africa on our way to the USA for a holiday! Flights are booked and paid - I now need to start getting accommodation.
Our first stop is NY and I am already stuck. I would like to stay in Manhattan near the major sights - Times Square etc but the hotels are either way to expensive or a dump.
What would you recommend - I really don't want to pay more than $200 a night (which for a South African at the current exchange rate feels like a fortune already).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Testorip X Reviews - Muscle Mass Is Best Formula!
- 5 Beauty your skin with Luminous Renewal
- 6 Point: Strength And Understanding
- 7 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 8 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 9 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 10 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 11 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 16 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 19 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 20 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 21 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 25 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va