Need help in figuring out our trip this coming June. My husband, 8 yr old, 6 yr old and my parents are going to Maui and Oahu. I heard these were good places to visit with kids. My husband and I think a nice condo would be great for the option of cooking every once in a while. Although a hotel resort with multiple pools and smooth sandy beaches seem very appealing. Does anyone have any recommendations for condo or hotels with great pools and beaches on Oahu and Maui? I've researched the Marriott Wailea on Maui and the Hilton Waikoloa Village based on someone else's blog. They look nice but didn't know if there's better places to stay.
Help! Going to Hawaii with kids and grandparents!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in TX
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Long Island Advice
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 13 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Boston suggestions
- 19 California
- 20 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto