Need help in figuring out our trip this coming June. My husband, 8 yr old, 6 yr old and my parents are going to Maui and Oahu. I heard these were good places to visit with kids. My husband and I think a nice condo would be great for the option of cooking every once in a while. Although a hotel resort with multiple pools and smooth sandy beaches seem very appealing. Does anyone have any recommendations for condo or hotels with great pools and beaches on Oahu and Maui? I've researched the Marriott Wailea on Maui and the Hilton Waikoloa Village based on someone else's blog. They look nice but didn't know if there's better places to stay.
Help! Going to Hawaii with kids and grandparents!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 12 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 13 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 14 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 15 NYC
- 16 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 17 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 18 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Back from Miami Beach
- 22 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 23 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 24 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 25 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents