Need help in figuring out our trip this coming June. My husband, 8 yr old, 6 yr old and my parents are going to Maui and Oahu. I heard these were good places to visit with kids. My husband and I think a nice condo would be great for the option of cooking every once in a while. Although a hotel resort with multiple pools and smooth sandy beaches seem very appealing. Does anyone have any recommendations for condo or hotels with great pools and beaches on Oahu and Maui? I've researched the Marriott Wailea on Maui and the Hilton Waikoloa Village based on someone else's blog. They look nice but didn't know if there's better places to stay.
Help! Going to Hawaii with kids and grandparents!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots