Need help in figuring out our trip this coming June. My husband, 8 yr old, 6 yr old and my parents are going to Maui and Oahu. I heard these were good places to visit with kids. My husband and I think a nice condo would be great for the option of cooking every once in a while. Although a hotel resort with multiple pools and smooth sandy beaches seem very appealing. Does anyone have any recommendations for condo or hotels with great pools and beaches on Oahu and Maui? I've researched the Marriott Wailea on Maui and the Hilton Waikoloa Village based on someone else's blog. They look nice but didn't know if there's better places to stay.
Help! Going to Hawaii with kids and grandparents!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 9 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 10 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 14 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 15 Philadelphia ?
- 16 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 21 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass