Traffic is awful and the weather is warm. Looking for places off the beaten path AWAY FROM CROWDS to take our family incl 3 children ages 7-11. We love nice hikes, pretty picnic destinations, horses, true antique stores, etc. Can we do anything in national park with govt shutdown? Also would love some day trip ideas maybe with 1.5 hours one way.
HELP! Get me out of Sevierville/Side Trips
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 4 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 5 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 6 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 7 Tudor city -special help/info
- 8 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 9 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 10 Utah 2
- 11 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 12 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 13 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 14 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 15 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 16 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 17 must see and do's in Maui?
- 18 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 20 New York City - apartment locations
- 21 Boston to see Sargent works
- 22 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 23 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 24 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 25 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles