Traffic is awful and the weather is warm. Looking for places off the beaten path AWAY FROM CROWDS to take our family incl 3 children ages 7-11. We love nice hikes, pretty picnic destinations, horses, true antique stores, etc. Can we do anything in national park with govt shutdown? Also would love some day trip ideas maybe with 1.5 hours one way.
HELP! Get me out of Sevierville/Side Trips
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 5 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 6 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 11 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 18 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 19 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 20 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 21 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 22 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 23 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)