Traffic is awful and the weather is warm. Looking for places off the beaten path AWAY FROM CROWDS to take our family incl 3 children ages 7-11. We love nice hikes, pretty picnic destinations, horses, true antique stores, etc. Can we do anything in national park with govt shutdown? Also would love some day trip ideas maybe with 1.5 hours one way.
HELP! Get me out of Sevierville/Side Trips
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 3 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 4 Two airports to choose from?
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 7 Apartment Rentals DC
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 12 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 13 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 14 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 17 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 18 Western North Carolina
- 19 Kayaking in Kauai
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 25 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed