Traffic is awful and the weather is warm. Looking for places off the beaten path AWAY FROM CROWDS to take our family incl 3 children ages 7-11. We love nice hikes, pretty picnic destinations, horses, true antique stores, etc. Can we do anything in national park with govt shutdown? Also would love some day trip ideas maybe with 1.5 hours one way.
HELP! Get me out of Sevierville/Side Trips
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 4 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 5 Vero Beach FL
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 17 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 20 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 21 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 25 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?