Traffic is awful and the weather is warm. Looking for places off the beaten path AWAY FROM CROWDS to take our family incl 3 children ages 7-11. We love nice hikes, pretty picnic destinations, horses, true antique stores, etc. Can we do anything in national park with govt shutdown? Also would love some day trip ideas maybe with 1.5 hours one way.
HELP! Get me out of Sevierville/Side Trips
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 relocating travel
- 3 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 15 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 16 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 21 ONP help
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 24 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 25 Seattle Hyatts