Hi, I am wondering which parks are good to visit in between the major national parks. I have found Goblin Valley, and some people say Little Wildhorse. In between Arches and Grand Canyon I have narrowed it down to Natural Bridges and Goosenecks. I cut out Monument Valley because people say that it is not as free to see as other places. I will be visiting the area for 10 days in late March and do not want to have to spend a night at any of these places, just as a way to break up the drives with something interesting. Anything and everything will be be appreciated
Help for Southern Utah State Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 California San Diego area lodging
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 15 Advice on Roadtrip
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip