My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 4 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 8 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 9 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 10 limited mobility for Savannah
- 11 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 12 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 Northwest Passage
- 15 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 16 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 17 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 18 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 19 Northwest Car Trip
- 20 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 21 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 24 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 25 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route