My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 3 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 4 Zirconia Crowns
- 5 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 6 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 7 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 8 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 9 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 15 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 16 How many states have you been to?
- 17 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 21 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days