My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sMNkUBbAvY
- 2 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 3 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 4 Chicago Stamina
- 5 Finding Steve Perry
- 6 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 10 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 11 las vegas anyone
- 12 Hiking 'the wave'
- 13 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 14 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 15 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 16 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 17 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 18 Restaurant Help Needed
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 20 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 21 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 22 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 23 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 24 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 25 Last Minute NYC tips??