My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Napa Valley Hotel
- 3 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 4 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 5 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 6 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 7 1st trip to Colorado
- 8 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 13 Orlando - condoleances
- 14 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 15 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 road trip during husbands bday
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 24 Niagara Falls.
- 25 A June trip to Kauai