My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/regenx-ad/
- 3 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 4 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 7 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 Help us choose a hotel
- 15 Honeymoon on PCH
- 16 Magic Show
- 17 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 18 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 22 Staying outside DC
- 23 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 24 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 25 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations