My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 9 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 10 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 11 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 21 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN