My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Help for Road Trip after DC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 11 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 California
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 20 Maui itinerary
- 21 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 22 Car Needed in Austin?
- 23 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New Orleans Weekend
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights