My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 http://www.revommerce.com/hca-trim/
- 3 Hawaii Cruise
- 4 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 5 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 6 Driving from California to Denver
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 9 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 10 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 11 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 12 kauai
- 13 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 14 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 15 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 16 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 17 First time to Alaska
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 BBQ
- 20 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 21 Anaheim - no car
- 22 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 23 Pacific Northwest
- 24 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 25 Things to do in NYC