this is my first post ever in this website! Thank you for reading this.
I am from Europe
Next summer I will be visiting the Indianapolis area. After that I would like to see Chicago and the great lakes (specifically lake Michigan), but I only have 4 and a half day, at the end of which I have to go back to Indianapolis and fly back to Europe.
I will be travelling by car (with one or two other people). What are the best spots on Lake Michigan nearest to Chicago / Indiana that I could visit in a couple of days? What would cheap accomodations there be?
Also, where could I find cheap BBs in Chicago?
If someone would like to offer suggestions on what to do in Chicago in 1/2 days that would also be appreciated.
Thank you anybody for any help you could give me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-boost-max/
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 Flower Piano
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Maine weather and temps
- 10 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 11 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 12 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 16 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 17 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 18 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 19 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 20 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 21 Alcatrez sold out
- 22 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 23 WA to CT
- 24 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 25 Kids missing three weeks of school.