I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. My Mum and I are planning a 7 night trip to NYC in early May, we have lots on our "to do" list. I have visited once before (away back in December 2004), but Mum has never been.
On my first visit I got some great views of the Statue of Liberty both from a helicopter tour and a cruise. This time, however, I am wondering if it would be better to visit Liberty and Ellis Island or hop on the Staten Island ferry for some great views. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, being from the UK, we are excited about doing lots of shopping, as we usually finf it much cheaper in the States. Is Woodbury Common worth a visit? (I'm not 100% sure if I want to spend one of my days outwith this fab city).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/skin-opulent/
- 2 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/cleara-bella/
- 7 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 10 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 23 North Carolina airports
- 24 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 25 Boston to Naples florida