I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. My Mum and I are planning a 7 night trip to NYC in early May, we have lots on our "to do" list. I have visited once before (away back in December 2004), but Mum has never been.
On my first visit I got some great views of the Statue of Liberty both from a helicopter tour and a cruise. This time, however, I am wondering if it would be better to visit Liberty and Ellis Island or hop on the Staten Island ferry for some great views. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, being from the UK, we are excited about doing lots of shopping, as we usually finf it much cheaper in the States. Is Woodbury Common worth a visit? (I'm not 100% sure if I want to spend one of my days outwith this fab city).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 4 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 5 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 9 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 15 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 16 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 17 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 18 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 19 Cape cod Labor Day
- 20 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 21 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 22 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 23 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 24 US Open Tennis
- 25 Boston/New England late Sept. with children