I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. My Mum and I are planning a 7 night trip to NYC in early May, we have lots on our "to do" list. I have visited once before (away back in December 2004), but Mum has never been.
On my first visit I got some great views of the Statue of Liberty both from a helicopter tour and a cruise. This time, however, I am wondering if it would be better to visit Liberty and Ellis Island or hop on the Staten Island ferry for some great views. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, being from the UK, we are excited about doing lots of shopping, as we usually finf it much cheaper in the States. Is Woodbury Common worth a visit? (I'm not 100% sure if I want to spend one of my days outwith this fab city).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alpha Muscle Complex Reviews (USA) - Increase Body Immune System
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 6 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 Mesa Verde question
- 16 Planning our Move
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line