I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. My Mum and I are planning a 7 night trip to NYC in early May, we have lots on our "to do" list. I have visited once before (away back in December 2004), but Mum has never been.
On my first visit I got some great views of the Statue of Liberty both from a helicopter tour and a cruise. This time, however, I am wondering if it would be better to visit Liberty and Ellis Island or hop on the Staten Island ferry for some great views. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, being from the UK, we are excited about doing lots of shopping, as we usually finf it much cheaper in the States. Is Woodbury Common worth a visit? (I'm not 100% sure if I want to spend one of my days outwith this fab city).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 : http://www.facts4supplement.com/bella-rose-rx/
- 2 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 8 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 9 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 10 Briefly, in WNY
- 11 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 14 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 15 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 16 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 17 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 18 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 19 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Zion National Park
- 22 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 23 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS