I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. My Mum and I are planning a 7 night trip to NYC in early May, we have lots on our "to do" list. I have visited once before (away back in December 2004), but Mum has never been.
On my first visit I got some great views of the Statue of Liberty both from a helicopter tour and a cruise. This time, however, I am wondering if it would be better to visit Liberty and Ellis Island or hop on the Staten Island ferry for some great views. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, being from the UK, we are excited about doing lots of shopping, as we usually finf it much cheaper in the States. Is Woodbury Common worth a visit? (I'm not 100% sure if I want to spend one of my days outwith this fab city).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber boston
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Later Winter around Mobile
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 8 New orleans recs for family
- 9 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 Florida beach vacation
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 16 Hawaii Help
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 HAWAII; HELP!
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 23 Coffee in Boston?
- 24 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330