I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. My Mum and I are planning a 7 night trip to NYC in early May, we have lots on our "to do" list. I have visited once before (away back in December 2004), but Mum has never been.
On my first visit I got some great views of the Statue of Liberty both from a helicopter tour and a cruise. This time, however, I am wondering if it would be better to visit Liberty and Ellis Island or hop on the Staten Island ferry for some great views. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, being from the UK, we are excited about doing lots of shopping, as we usually finf it much cheaper in the States. Is Woodbury Common worth a visit? (I'm not 100% sure if I want to spend one of my days outwith this fab city).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/garcinia-melt-reviews
- 2 http://www.supplements4us.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 3 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 4 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 White gentle Toothbrush’s manufacturer
- 7 http://healthrewind.com/telosc-reviews/
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 http://www.supplement2go.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 10 http://megacleanseradvice.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Testorip X Reviews - Muscle Mass Is Best Formula!
- 15 Beauty your skin with Luminous Renewal
- 16 Point: Strength And Understanding
- 17 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 18 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 19 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 20 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 21 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 22 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 July 4th fireworks in NYC