We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 5 Nashville Questions
- 6 Summer vacation
- 7 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 8 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 9 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Disney for Florida residents
- 23 Our Boston Getaway
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown