We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Intuit +1 800 927 2480 QuickBooks Desktop Error Support Phone Number
- 2 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Where to live in the North East
- 7 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 10 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 11 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 12 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 About Us
- 15 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 16 Houston during hurricane
- 17 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 22 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 23 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 24 Maui and Kauai
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend