We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/lotto-dominator/
- 2 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 Arches or Zion?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 14 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 15 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 16 time to visit statue
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 19 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 20 Chester, CN
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 23 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC