We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Help for a 2 weeks NYC to Washington itinerary
- 1 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 10 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 14 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado