We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 4 Key West
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 disneyland
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 9 Las Vegas Vacation
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 12 moving to Florida
- 13 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 14 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 15 DC restaurant report
- 16 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 17 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 Northern California Redwoods
- 20 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 21 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 22 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans