We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Matthew Krivitsky
- 2 Honeymoon on PCH
- 3 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 No Spam this morning!!
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 10 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 11 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 12 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 13 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 14 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 15 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 16 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 21 Help us choose a hotel
- 22 Magic Show
- 23 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 24 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?