We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 2 Sihu Skin Care>>> http://testboosthelp.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 3 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 4 http://www.healthyminimag.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 8 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 9 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 10 Christmas Napa Valley
- 11 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 12 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 13 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 14 Your favourite places in New York City
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 17 Las vegas +21
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 21 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 22 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 25 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS