We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 2 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 3 Orlando area weather in June
- 4 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 5 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 9 Help with Northwest Trip
- 10 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 11 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 12 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 13 Myrtle beach
- 14 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 15 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 16 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 17 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 18 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 19 Boston Food Tour
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 22 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 23 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 24 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 25 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO