Need help and suggestions. My boyfriend and I are going to be in Honolulu for 2 weeks July31-Aug.14 What are the absolute must see/do things in Honolulu? Also what is the best way to island hop? We were hoping to do, if possible, a one day trip to the big island for some volcano exploration. Is the airport a big hassle or is it even possible to do a one day trip? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Help for 2 week trip in Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 3 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 4 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 5 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 6 Atlanta with kids
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?