Need help and suggestions. My boyfriend and I are going to be in Honolulu for 2 weeks July31-Aug.14 What are the absolute must see/do things in Honolulu? Also what is the best way to island hop? We were hoping to do, if possible, a one day trip to the big island for some volcano exploration. Is the airport a big hassle or is it even possible to do a one day trip? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Help for 2 week trip in Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 3 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 4 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Refining my California Itinerary
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w