Need help and suggestions. My boyfriend and I are going to be in Honolulu for 2 weeks July31-Aug.14 What are the absolute must see/do things in Honolulu? Also what is the best way to island hop? We were hoping to do, if possible, a one day trip to the big island for some volcano exploration. Is the airport a big hassle or is it even possible to do a one day trip? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Help for 2 week trip in Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 St Patrick's renovations
- 11 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 12 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 16 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 17 From Seattle airport to the city
- 18 General Utah planning questions
- 19 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 22 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 23 New York City Christmas Trip
- 24 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 25 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?