I have a group of Italian friends (from Torino) who are visiting NYC (enroute to LA) for three days the third week of November. They've been to NYC about 4 times in the past 8 years or so and are actually visiting the city again for a 77 yr old grandma who wants to see NYC again before...in her words....she passes away. She's very dramatic!
My assignment is to plan something different since they've done almost every touristy thing there is. The dramatic nana hasn't been to NYC in 8 years. So, here's my idea.....please help with suggestions or fine tune this itinerary.
Take the 34th Street Ferry to Brooklyn Bridge Park (they've done the SI ferry once and the liberty island/ellis island ferry once already)....is the ferry doing multiple stops before hitting that part of Brooklyn or is there one ferry that goes straight?)....get off at Brooklyn, visit the new park, go to Fulton Landing (nana hasn't been fulton landing), ride Jane's Carousel (I'm assuming they allow adults to ride?), walk around Dumbo (their last visit to Dumbo was 6 years ago so hopefully they don't remember anymore what they saw back in 2007)....take the F back to Union Square, switch to the L to Bedford...then off to Maison Premiere in Williamsburg (because they love oysters!) then back to the city before 8pm because they have a Broadway show to catch.
Thoughts? Suggestions would be soooooooo appreciated!
Help fine tune a one day NYC tour for Italian tourists.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 8 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Quiet hotel room in University district?