Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 7 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 8 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 9 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 10 best area to stay in san diego
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)