Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 8 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas