Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 2 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 5 3 nights in Nashville
- 6 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 10 Four days in DC
- 11 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Circle Oahu / luau
- 16 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 22 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Please help with itinerary
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde