Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 2 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 8 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 9 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 10 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 11 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 12 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 13 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 14 Tudor city -special help/info
- 15 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 16 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 17 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 18 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 19 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 20 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 21 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 22 must see and do's in Maui?
- 23 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 24 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works