Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Wedding venue in NH
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 18 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 19 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?