Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 4 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 5 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 N California trip questions
- 8 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 9 Fall color yet?
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 15 New England Skiing
- 16 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination