Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Oregon Road Trip
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 16 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 17 Moving to New Jersey
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Refining my California Itinerary
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining