Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 charlotte
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)