Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 7 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 8 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 9 First visit in New Mexico
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 16 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 17 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands