Because of the flooding in the Estes Park RMNP area our vacation plans must be changed. Our vacation house rental is inaccessible so not only have we lost our deposit but we have nowhere to stay and our itinerary is now null and void. We will be flying into Denver in two weeks but what we will do after that is still a mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to add that even though we are disappointed and even out some money our heart goes out to the people who are having to live through this devastation and loss. Our prayers are with you.
Help! Estes Park Vacation cancelled.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York, New York...
- 18 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 19 trains in Europe
- 20 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 21 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 25 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report