We leave this Saturday from Chicago (burrrrrrr) and are driving to Springhill Florida. AAA routed us through Atlanta via 75 to 285 to 75S. Why not go through directly on 75? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Best power bank for travel
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 6 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 10 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 19 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 23 Rules of the Subway
- 24 Grand Teton Questuons
- 25 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago