We leave this Saturday from Chicago (burrrrrrr) and are driving to Springhill Florida. AAA routed us through Atlanta via 75 to 285 to 75S. Why not go through directly on 75? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Hike
- 2 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 3 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 4 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 Bucket List
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 14 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 15 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 16 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 17 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 20 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 21 48 Hours in NYC
- 22 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 23 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 24 The District by Hilton Club
- 25 Which island for teens