We leave this Saturday from Chicago (burrrrrrr) and are driving to Springhill Florida. AAA routed us through Atlanta via 75 to 285 to 75S. Why not go through directly on 75? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jazzfest side trips
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 March in New Mexico
- 4 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 No Spam this morning!!
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 San Francisco transit options
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 11 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016