We leave this Saturday from Chicago (burrrrrrr) and are driving to Springhill Florida. AAA routed us through Atlanta via 75 to 285 to 75S. Why not go through directly on 75? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT d*j
- 2 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 3 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 sugestions
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Boston area hotels
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 21 Quick road trip
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans