We leave this Saturday from Chicago (burrrrrrr) and are driving to Springhill Florida. AAA routed us through Atlanta via 75 to 285 to 75S. Why not go through directly on 75? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 2 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 3 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 4 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 5 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 6 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 9 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 12 Arches or Zion?
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 19 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 20 time to visit statue
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 23 Chester, CN
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help