We leave this Saturday from Chicago (burrrrrrr) and are driving to Springhill Florida. AAA routed us through Atlanta via 75 to 285 to 75S. Why not go through directly on 75? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Bed and Breakfast
- 3 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 6 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 11 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 12 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 13 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 20 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 OHare car service north suburbs
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona