I need some help please. I have to take my son to college in Worcester, Mass and need better directions then I can get on mapquest or google. The one and only time I have made this trip, I went NJTP to GWB and followed 95 thru Connecticut. I hated going thru the Bronx and over GWB. Several people have told me that the Tappen Zee bridge is easier. Can someone help me with this?? Thank you in advance,
help! drive southern New jersey to Worcester, Mass..not going over the GWB
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Christmas weather?
- 10 Big island itinerary
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations