I need some help please. I have to take my son to college in Worcester, Mass and need better directions then I can get on mapquest or google. The one and only time I have made this trip, I went NJTP to GWB and followed 95 thru Connecticut. I hated going thru the Bronx and over GWB. Several people have told me that the Tappen Zee bridge is easier. Can someone help me with this?? Thank you in advance,
help! drive southern New jersey to Worcester, Mass..not going over the GWB
View all United States activity »
- 1 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 St. Augustine, Florida
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?