I would like to take my grandchildren to a nice beach on the lower coast of Michigan. We are from Indianapolis and would like to drive straight up to somewhere near St. Joe or near there. I have never been to Michigan and want to find someplace where we can go back each year. It's too far for me to drive to an ocean so I'm settling for one of the great lakes! Any suggestions? The kids are all ages and I'd like to take turns letting them go with me. My fantasy is of a cute cottage with a path to the beach. I'd love a patio or deck or terrace facing the water for breakfast. Mind you this is just from my imagination....but surely someone knows of something that would fit the bill Thanks!
Help Create a Memory in Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 2 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 8 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands