We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Help! Best way to travel between NYC and Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Need limo service from JFK
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 21 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State