We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/hypertone-force/
- 2 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/hypertone-excel/
- 3 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 4 Miami airport--safety??
- 5 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 US whole month of January where to
- 8 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 9 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 12 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 13 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 14 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Cleveland West Side Market
- 18 Recent Spam Attacks
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Maui - luau question
- 22 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 23 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 24 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 25 Zurich airport connections