We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 3 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 4 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 5 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 6 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 7 Valdez, Alaska
- 8 Help with first time
- 9 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 10 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 11 Discounted Rental Car?
- 12 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 13 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 14 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 15 Inexpensive family getaways
- 16 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 17 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 18 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 19 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 20 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 24 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 25 Driving cross country tips