We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 4 costco Big island
- 5 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Which island for R&R?
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 11 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 12 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 13 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 19 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 25 Yellowstone