We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 2 Wilmington DE questions
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 5 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 6 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 7 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 8 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 9 Vancouver to Washington State
- 10 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 13 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Rhode Island Get Away
- 16 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 17 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 19 Venice, CA area
- 20 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 25 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?