We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 2 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 3 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 4 Orlando - condoleances
- 5 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 6 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 7 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 8 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 9 road trip during husbands bday
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 A day in Boston
- 13 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 17 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October