We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches Devils Garden
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 5 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Savannah hotel
- 10 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 marriot cypress harbour
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 16 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 17 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 20 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Trinity Site, NM
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour