Has anyone ever stayed at either The Williams Lake Inn in Ulster county or anywhere they enjoyed in Farmington, Connecticut? I was considering The 1820 house, avon Old Farms and The barney House. Has anyone stayed at any of those? Your hepl would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 9 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Alaska
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona